Monday, June 4, 2012

The Dept. of Managed Health Care's Andrew George won't respond to a complaint--will Shelley Rouillard?

Click on image for larger view.

















June 4, 2012

Shelley Rouillard, Chief Deputy Director
Holly Pearson, Deputy Director and General Counsel
California Dept. of Managed Health Care

Re: Complaint 603896-STD01 and also two related Jan. 1, 2012 complaints [about VUCG problem]

Dear Ms. Rouillard and Ms. Pearson:

I have patiently worked my way up the chain of command at DOMHC [DMHC], but my complaints have not been acknowledged.
Is it DOMHC’s policy to ignore written complaints? If not, then please respond to this complaint. I described my problem in the attached letter to Andrew George and Carol Massey-McCants, but I received no response. My complaint is now threefold:
(1) the original complaint about Kaiser;
(2) the failure of DOMHC to respond adequately to the Kaiser complaint;
(3) the failure of DOMHC to respond to my complaint about DOMHC.
Yours truly,
Maura Larkins

No comments: